Thinking whether to go for CyberGRX vs Hadrian? Choosing the right vulnerability management software is critical for SaaS companies these days.
This article is going to dive into the CyberGRX vs Hadrian debate and try to answer a key question.
Which is the better tool for vulnerability management, as well as other use cases? Which one offers the best value for money, and will be most appropriate for a company of your size… We investigate.
Let’s find out! In the post below, we’ve covered all the common use cases and done an in-depth analysis of the key features of CyberGRX and Hadrian – as well as compared it to an alternative solution that may be better in some situations.
CyberGRX vs Hadrian – similarities and differences
CyberGRX and Hadrian are both applications for vulnerability management, remediation guides, and asset discovery with several areas of overlap. Both CyberGRX and Hadrian are popular tools for vulnerability management in companies. Both products have several similar features.
However, there are several details about the way these particular features are “executed” in both products that may make a substantial difference for the buyer.
They also have very different pricing plans. Let’s look at the details.
CyberGRX vs Hadrian for vulnerability management – differences
In this section of the article, we’re really going to dig into the nitty-gritty of each area of product functionality. That way, we’ll be able to figure out which tool – CyberGRX or Hadrian – is the best option depending on your use case.
CyberGRX for vulnerability management
CyberGRX uses multiple methods to evaluate vulnerabilities. These methods include both automated and manual approaches.
Here are the various methods used by CyberGRX for security evaluation:
Automated, scheduled vulnerability scanning of operating systems, firmware, middleware, etc.
Static and dynamic scanning of code repositories.
Security-focused systems testing as part of the CyberGRX platform’s system development lifecycle (SDLC).
Manual audits/tests of security control implementation and effectiveness.
Security-focused interviews with CyberGRX teams and individual personnel.
Annual, at minimum, independent penetration testing.
Ongoing updates of the CyberGRX Tier 1 assessment, including evidence validation by Deloitte and KPMG.
Hadrian for vulnerability management
Hadrian.io’s Risk Prioritization helps you manage risks effectively by providing remediation steps and automated validation.
Mark risks as resolved quickly with detailed recommendations
Automated retesting of remediated risks to ensure resolution
Get insights on prioritized risks for effective risk management.
Better alternative for vulnerability management – Autobahn Security
Autobahn Security supports vulnerability management by:
- Hackability Score: Autobahn Security’s Hackability Score metric provides companies with a clear and accurate picture of their cybersecurity vulnerabilities and how they compare with their peers. This score helps businesses prioritize their remediation efforts and focus on vulnerabilities that pose the greatest risk.
- Cyber Fitness Workouts: Autobahn Security provides step-by-step remediation guides called Cyber Fitness Workouts, which offer practical support to assess and remediate vulnerabilities. These guides help IT security professionals save time, allowing them to focus on other critical security tasks while reducing the risk of human error.
- Experienced Security Team: Autobahn Security’s team is composed of ethical hackers and security researchers with decades of experience, ensuring high-quality services and practical support. Our committed team is providing responsive and knowledgeable customer support, providing a seamless user experience for businesses seeking to improve their cybersecurity posture.
CyberGRX vs Hadrian for remediation guides – similarities and differences
In this section of the article, we’re really going to dig into the nitty-gritty of each area of product functionality for remediation guides. That way, we’ll be able to figure out which tool – CyberGRX or Hadrian – is the best option depending on your use case.
CyberGRX for remediation guides
As a third-party risk management platform, CyberGRX provides customers with various tools and resources to assess, monitor, and remediate the risks posed by their third-party vendors.
Here are some key points about how CyberGRX helps customers develop and implement remediation strategies:
Risk remediation program: CyberGRX provides a remediation guide that helps customers address security weaknesses or vulnerabilities discovered during assessments.
Security Profiles: Customers can view their third-party vendors’ security profiles on the CyberGRX platform, enabling them to analyze and monitor them against their own controls.
Collaborative Remediation: Customers can work with their third-party vendors to develop a risk remediation strategy that prioritizes identified risks and leverages Predictive Risk Intelligence.
Predictive Risk Intelligence: CyberGRX’s Predictive Risk Intelligence uses machine learning to shift the third-party risk management goal from assessment collection to risk analysis and remediation.
Third-Party Collaboration: Third-party vendors can also view Predictive Risk Profiles, providing an opportunity for genuine collaboration between customers and their vendors to develop informed and prioritized remediation strategies.
Hadrian for remediation guides
Hadrian.io’s Remediation Guide provides a comprehensive solution to managing and resolving risks. With detailed remediation steps and automated validation, you can quickly mark risks as resolved and ensure they stay that way.
- Step-by-step guidance on how to remediate identified risks
- Automated validation to ensure risk resolution
- Integration with existing tools and workflows for seamless risk management
- Continuous monitoring and updates to keep your systems secure
Better alternative for remediation guides: Autobahn Security.
Autobahn Security is best in class with its unique remediation guides, called Cyber Fitness Workouts. Written for non-experts, they are a powerful tool to improve your security posture.
- Autobahn Security provides step-by-step remediation guides called Cyber Fitness Workouts to help users fix vulnerabilities quickly and easily.
- The guides are designed to be easy to understand and follow, even for users who may not be experts in cybersecurity.
- Users can access the guides directly from the Autobahn Security platform, or they can be sent to the asset ower, making it easy to find the information they need when they need it.
CyberGRX vs Hadrian for asset discovery – similarities and differences
Finally, most SaaS companies considering CyberGRX vs Hadrian want to look at their functionality for asset discovery. Let’s dive into it in more detail.
CyberGRX for asset discovery
There is no information about asset discovery available on Cybergrx’s website
Hadrian for asset discovery
Hadrian.io’s Asset Discovery goes beyond simple asset discovery. With asset maps and an Asset Catalog, Hadrian provides a comprehensive solution to how assets are connected and managing their exposure.
- Asset maps to visualize the relationship between assets and how changes in one affect another
- Asset Catalog to manage your discoverable assets and their metadata
- Search and filter your assets to quickly find what you need
- Smart tagging options, such as marking critical infrastructure, to manage and prioritize your assets based on their importance
Better alternative for asset discovery – Autobahn Security
Autobahn Security’s internet-facing asset discovery is a valuable tool for businesses looking to improve their cybersecurity posture. Here are some key benefits of Autobahn Security’s asset discovery:
- Complete view of a company’s online asset boundaries: With internet-facing asset discovery, businesses can identify assets that may have been overlooked, ensuring that everything is accounted for. This can help reduce the attack surface and make smarter decisions about cybersecurity strategies.
- Centralized view of all assets exposed to the internet: Manual asset tracking methods can lead to a lack of accurate data and difficulty in tracking the location of assets. Autobahn Security’s internet-facing asset discovery provides a centralized view of all assets exposed to the internet, enabling organizations to track their assets’ locations more effectively and ensure they are being used appropriately.
- Industry-leading asset discovery results in terms of coverage and accuracy: Autobahn Security’s internet-facing asset discovery service is easy to set up and supports multiple domains to enhance asset discovery results. Additionally, the service offers confidence scores that represent the difficulty of identifying the asset, minimizing housekeeping efforts.
Conclusion – which tool is better for your company, CyberGRX or Hadrian?
Hopefully, this post helped you decide whether Hadrian or CyberGRX is more appropriate for your company. As you can see – both have many upsides and downsides.
Undeniably, Autobahn Security provides a better value for money and is a better choice for a mid-market SaaS, especially when it comes to vulnerability management and asset discovery.
If you’re interested in finding more book a demo with our team here!